Friday, July 10, 2015

Simon Says Stamp July 2015 Kit - You Are A Lifesaver

Hey folks!

I'm back today to share another card out of the Simon Says Stamp July 2015 Card Kit.

Simon Says Stamp really knows how to put together a great kit. Month after month I fall in love and this kit is definitely in my top 3 of OMG's.

As usual, if your interest in any of the products I've used, I will have thumbnail links for you at the end of the post!


The stamp set that comes in the kit is called Sailing and it's one of those sets that you can't help but want to use every single one of them. I gotta be honest though, the Life Preserver Stamp gives me warm fuzzies. It's my favorite. So, I stamp it three times with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink on the Simon Says Stamp Ivory Cardstock that came in the kit. I then colored them in with Copic Markers and went over with a lil bit of Clear Wink of Stella.

I stamped the Sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Black Ink and added some Hearts I made using Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder and the Heart Die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Die Set.

I rarely use patterned papers (not a clue why), but the Authentique Seaside Papers from the kit are fabulous so it had to be done. I also cut a small strip of Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red Cardstock and adhered that to the Simon Says Stamp Soft Navy Cardstock Card Base as well.

To finish it off I wrapped a little bit of the May Arts Twine (also found in the kit!) around the front panel and attached that to the Card Base with a piece of Fun Foam.

That's it for now. I've have a few new items waiting on my craft table for me to play with, but I'm thinkin, I must make some more out of this kit before the August Kit arrives. Which, by the way, Simon Says Stamp has a sneak peak for us! If you haven't already go take a look on Instagram or Twitter.

Until next time!


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!