Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hero Arts Nature Challenge #2

This is the second entry for the Hero Arts Nature Challenge.

I'll have to split up the 3 entries into separate post or I can't link them back. You can see #1 here and #3 here.

On my second card...

Hero Arts Texture and Shape Woodblock Stamp Set (HrA or AZ) for the entire flower.
Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Cornflower (HrA or AZ), Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Field Greens (HrA or AZ), Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Orange Soda (HrA or AZ), and Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Butter Bar (HrA or AZ) for the flower, but also for the colored strip going up both sides of the card.
Hero Arts Be Happy Today Clear Stamp Set (HrA or AZ), Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Silver (HrA or AZ) and Hero Arts Hero Hues Ink Pad in Black (HrA or AZ) for the sentiment. 
CraftMedley Cup Sequins (AZ).
American Craft Premium Primary Twine (ASBS).
Neenah 110lb. Cardstock for the white panel and card base (AZ).

I'm pretty sure I didn't reinvent the wheel on this one, but I enjoyed using the stamp set. I bought the set to use for my ink swatches, so I don't normally think about them.
I figured since I had everything out, I would make a set. All of the same products were used, I just changed up the sentiments a little and used different colors on each flower. I used Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Tide Pool (HrA or AZ), Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Ultra Pink (HrA or AZ) and Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Passion Flower (HrA or AZ). Easy Peasy.









Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!