Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hero Arts Nature Challenge #1

Hey there!

Today I want to share my entries for the Hero Arts Nature Challenge. For this challenge I only needed to use at least one Hero Arts stamp or digital image, but I thought it would be a good time to gather all that I own in the Hero Arts department and use as much as I could. Sadly, I don't have as much as I'd like, because I really enjoy their products. I will have to remedy this in the near future, much to my husband's dismay...I did discover something I didn't realize before, however. Hero Arts has bunches of digital images available in the Silhouette Online Store! Why don't more companies do this?

I'll have to split up the 3 entries into separate post or I can't link them back. You can see #2 here and #3 here.

Now. On my first card...

Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Butterflies Set (Hero Arts (HrA) or Amazon (AZ)) for the stamped and die cut butterflies.
Hero Arts Mid-Tone Shadow Ink in Ultra Pink (HrA or AZ) for the background Butterflies.
Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Silver (HrA or AZ) for the sentiment.
*The sentiment stamp also comes in the set.
Hero Art Pigment Ink in Unicorn (HrA or AZ) for the die cut butterfly.
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder (AZ) and aVersaMark Ink Pad (AZ).
CraftMedley Cup Sequins (AZ).
Neenah 110lb. Cardstock for the white panel (AZ) and AC Cardstock for the card base (All Scrapbook Steals (ASBS)).

I actually did two of these. The other one is the same but the opposite colors. White die cut butterfly on a pink panel, etc. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it though...

Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!