Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WINNER!! Winnie & Walter Gift Certificate + Coming Soon

Hey folks!

I want to start by saying thanks so much to Winnie & Walter for the opportunity to be their May 2018 Leading Lady! I had a blast! ALSO a big fat THANK YOU to you folks for following along with me this month. I received many lovely comments and they make my heart go pitter patter. I don't always have time to respond to everyone, but just know I do read them and I love you all!


The giveaway is closed and I will announce the winner in a moment, but for those of you who may be new here you can watch all four videos by clicking on the thumbnails below.

For my first take, I share a card where I do some creative masking using IN A WORD: LOVE, IN BLOOM: ADDIE'S GARDEN and IN BLOOM: ANNA'S FLORA 

For Take Two, I share a clean & simple card. I stamped an image from the oh so darling PURRFECT with Evelin T Designs on kraft and color it in with colored pencils.

Next up is Take Three. I show you how I use the images from ASHLEE'S ROSIE POSIE with Lydia Evans to stamp in a heart shape.

In my fourth and final take, I share two more clean and simple cards. This time, I'm using DOG-GONE CUTE with Evelin T Designs, watercoloring and colored pencils.

I had a blast coming up with the ideas for each one and of course coloring is where my heart is, so that made this month extra special for me.


As promised, now it's time to announce the WINNER of the $30 Gift Card to Winnie & Walter!


K. Shuster email me HERE by Friday, June 1, 2018 11:59pm MST with your name and email address so Shay from Winnie & Walter can get that gift card to you! CONGRATS DARLIN!!

I loved reading through all of the comments folks. Honestly, I don't think I could pick a fave either. I may be biased though. It's kind of like picking a favorite child!

Okey dokey. Last, but certainly not least, I will be moving my posts/videos to Thursday's for awhile. I try to get them out bright and squirrelly on Friday's, but my fam and I need to make some changes to our schedules. 


In fact, keep an eye out tomorrow folks, because I'll be here to share this stamped gift bag! Total DIY for when you're in a pinch and need a bag. I like a good ol' DIY and I love a DIY that I can color.

That's it! Thanks to you, Winnie & Walter and thanks so much for stopping by. Again, CONGRATS to K. Shuster the Winnie & Walter GC Winner!

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to K. Shuster ! And thanks to you for these fabulous videos and the awesome inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!